[cisco-voip] MOH with CUBE

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:28:44 EST 2016

When I first read it I thought he just meant he hated it that much :)

Awesome write-up though Anthony. Now that I see what that midcall
signalling setting is actually doing, i'm a fan.

re: Troubleshooting this stuff.. I'm trying to use "show call active voice
[brief]" to see calls in service; none of the packet counters seem to work
though... dur 00:01:16 tx:0/0 rx:0/0. That seemed to be the command to use
based on docs I was looking at but i'm not getting any moving counters. Is
there a different command i'm not finding that will show me these? This one
is listing each call leg which I kinda like seeing.

--
Ed Leatherman