[cisco-voip] hand held camera video conferencing recording solution with CUCM - SX80 w/ mediasense? or VCS?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Feb 11 10:22:23 EST 2016

There may be a requirement where a group would like to record an event using an external hand held camera.

I'm wondering if I grab an SX80 codec and use the camera's HDMI output, that should stream to the other side without a problem. Say to another SX?? in the other room.

What would I use to record? Can Mediasense do HD recording? Or is my only option to spring for a TelePresence Recording Server and the underlying infrastructure to support that? which is?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph