[cisco-voip] Phone logs

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Thu Feb 11 14:04:49 EST 2016

Make sure the phones have a TFTP server listed in the Network
Configuration.  If that is set properly, check the status messages to see
if you're having any issues with authenticating the config files.  If so,
try deleting the ITL on a single phone and see if that works under
Settings->Admin Settings->Reset Settings->Security Settings.