[cisco-voip] cucm9 insert Local enduser via bat AD sync

Paul Bottone paulb at uwo.ca
Fri Feb 19 14:29:05 EST 2016

Have you tried to add generic accounts to AD then use the CUCM Sync to
suck them into CUCM.

This is how we are able to add external accounts to our system without
changing our Techs process.
This also becomes really important when moving to CUCM 10 and above.
Using the generic account makes the external partner responsible for the
device.
We can also offer other services as well to that external partner
without changing any of our internal processes.

Paul
--

Paul Bottone: paulb at uwo.ca <mailto:paulb at uwo.ca>
Telecommunications Network Analyst