[cisco-voip] CUAC-Advanced 11 Failover Issues

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:12:51 EST 2016

Hi All

I have a pair of CUAC-Advanced version 11.0.1.10-2 confiugured for failover
with CUCM 11.0.121900-11, the issue I have is when the Publisher is down
and the consoles have failed over to the Subscriber, calls do not hit the
console initially and have a delay up to 30 seconds in some cases, the
caller gets rining tone and you can see on the handset the call forwarding
between the CTI ports so it is going to the correct CTI RP for the
subscriber, when the call finally arrives I am able to answer it and blind
transfer successfully but a consult transfer always fails when you try and
complete the call.

Obviously the main problem is the delay and I have a TAC case open but not
getting anywhere fast.

Anyone had any similar issues before?

Regards

Nick