[cisco-voip] VMTools - CUCM 10.5

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 23:54:44 EST 2016

Thanks for the heads up on this, was looking at doing this.

Speaking of selinux permissive mode, watch out if you use the 10.5.2
SU3 patch on a Unity Connection cluster. The switch version on the
secondary has failed (sync error) on 2-3 separate ones in my
experience the past few weeks.  There is a cop file for 1052su3 to
address bug with the switch version by setting selinux to permissive
on both nodes then installing cop on both but that hasn't solved the
switch version issue. We had to reinstall secondary unity connection
node from scratch to get it to work w/SU3.

Erick