[cisco-voip] DID Best Practice

Carlo Calabrese carlo_calabrese2006 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 16:24:19 EST 2016

It will depend on the size and complexity of your network. I like doing all routing in Call Manger.
 I route about 35,000 DNs to over 10,000 VoIP phones and 300 key systems with multiple connections to the PSTN.
This way everything is standard and also staff can do most of the work (Add moves and changes).
I don’t use gatekeepers as the CM can do it all.
This way all calls are recorded in CDR and I forward that to an accounting system.