[cisco-voip] IM&P 10.5(1) Version Confusion

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 10:24:58 EST 2016

All,

Does anyone know what happened to the following IM&P versions?

10.5.1.10000-8 and 10.5.1.10000-9

As in, why are there two base versions?  I've not seen this in the past
that I can recall.

I have an existing 10.5.1.10000-9 system, where I would like to build out a
new subscriber node, but the only access I have to a bootable ISO is
10.5.1.10000-8.

A quick google search confirms that people are talking about both versions
at different times, but no where could I find a comparison of the two.

Thanks.