[cisco-voip] Issue IP Phone 8831 not register to CUCM 10.5

James Buchanan james.buchanan2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 01:45:43 EST 2016

Hello,

I have had an issue in which the 8831 had an old firmware and would not
register. I had to do a two-step upgrade to get it to work. You might check
the firmware the 8831 is running, see what CUCM is serving, and serve a
version in between by manually uploading it and setting the Phone Load
value.

Thanks,

James