[cisco-voip] Bulk ITL Eraser...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 13:52:30 EST 2016

I called TAC, we used their ITL tool, and, well, it is kinda terrible...
slow, lots of underlying dependencies that stop working... UnifiedFX came
thru and issues me the license mods on my purchase and cleared the ITLs in
a few minutes... (it took a few passes, but it was completely painless)...
We had three phones it couldn't fix, but a factory reset on 3 was MUCH
better than on 1200.

UnifiedFX support got back to me at 0328AM (I was worried that they were a
9-5 shop... they aren't) and the ITL issues were gone by 0440... (the
initial scan took longer than the fix)...

This was after working with TAC for 4 hours and only fixing like 20.

Jonathan