[cisco-voip] RTP ports used by phones

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:10:04 EST 2016

The Phone would offer up it's own UDP port of...in your case...32768, to
CUCM, then CUCM converts this to an MGCP message and sends to the gateway.
This way the gateway knows where to send RTP.  So, if anything, it's the
phone's fault for offering up 32768, not the gateway.  Did you happen to
catch what port the gateway was receiving RTP on?