[cisco-voip] Changing username/password/enable passwords for Cisco 2900 and 800 series routers

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Thu Jan 21 15:24:51 EST 2016

Just using this as a chance to plug the proliferation of Linux ..... CLI called "Terminator" http://gnometerminator.blogspot.com/p/introduction.html

Fundamentally the same thing ... multiple sessions within the same application instance with the ability to group sessions and broadcast commands. Works best if you are trying to use the same user/pass on all devices. If you are using different user/pass's then I would write something in batch/powershell or bash .... etc. I can come up with something if you'd like/need, unless the SecureCRT/Terminator will work for you.

Thanks,

= Ryan =

Email: ryanthomashuff at outlook.com

Spark: ryanthomashuff at outlook.com