[cisco-voip] CUCM 10.x Application Dial Rules - When do they get used?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 10:33:35 EST 2016

The documents i've seen don't give a definitive list of what cases these
get applied - it just says "applications such as".

I want to add in some rules here for Jabber click to call stuff, for
example changing 1+10 digits to sometime dialable in our current plan. I'm
being a little cautious about unintended consequences.

IPMA
Cisco Web Dialer
Jabber - Click to call, what other cases?
Remote Destinations

Is there a rule that gets checked to see when these rules get applied?

--
Ed Leatherman