[cisco-voip] CUCM 10.5(2) ASA Phone Proxy

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Jul 5 12:58:37 EDT 2016

Technically phone proxy isn't supported on 8.x either.  It ended support
after 7.x and Phone VPN replaced it in 8.x.  If you're just using 7940/60s
and IP Communicator, it should work still though.

Do you have a mixed mode CUCM cluster now or just doing non-secure between
the ASA and CUCM?  You can check the Cluster Security Mode under
System->Enterprise Parameters.

You really will want to use Phone VPN or MRA with Expressway instead of
Phone VPN though as it's not supported by TAC unless on CUCM 7.x.