[cisco-voip] License RTMT alert issue in 10.5.2 -- CiscoSystemInOverage

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:17:04 EDT 2016

This is co-res on call manager.  All the docs say it is up to
application to alert on license issues and not PLM.

I wish there was a way to poll PLM directly for license usage,
compliance, etc via SNMP but I haven't found a way yet and tried to
walk the MIBs but nothing pops up that looks right. Wish PLM had way
to do it's own syslog alerts to or snmp traps.  I do have some other
clients with standalone PLMs.

Erick