[cisco-voip] Maximum variables in Finesse actions

Damisch, Kevin Kevin.Damisch at oneneck.com
Mon Jul 11 14:20:36 EDT 2016

Customer has UCCX 10.6(1) and trying setup an HTTP request action in a workflow.  The caller enters values in the IVR and we do some DB/web lookups within the scripts that we populate in custom variables 1 to 10.  We need to pass these 10 variables to a web server via an HTTP request.  Looks like we are hitting a roadblock of a maximum of 5 variables per action:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D1DB77.01E1A010]

They are currently using CAD.  Within CDA, we use IPC Actions sent to a custom application on the agent's machines.  We are sending 11 variables via these IPC Actions to that application currently and trying to migrate this over to an HTTP request within a Finesse workflow.  One thought I had is to concatenate the values of all 10 variables into a single expanded call variable and use that within the body of the HTTP request.  But, I'm not sure of any size limitation in doing this.  Thoughts?

And, why is there a limit of only 5 per action?

Thanks!
Kevin