[cisco-voip] Unity Connection vs Exchange UM

daniel at ohnesorge.me daniel at ohnesorge.me
Mon Jul 11 15:56:55 EDT 2016

Hi George,

When Unified Messaging (Single Inbox) is enabled  on Unity Connection, the features are pretty much the same across both platforms. Right now I could call in in to my external unity connection voicemail IVR and listen to my appointments and emails. The same could be done with Exchange UM. Go Unity :)

Sent from my iPhone