[cisco-voip] Maximum variables in Finesse actions

Damisch, Kevin Kevin.Damisch at oneneck.com
Fri Jul 22 16:43:02 EDT 2016

Figured it out.  In my UCCX script, my ECC variable was strConcatenated - it was missing "user" on the front of it.  I renamed it to userstrConcatenated, which fixed it.  But, a typical concatenated string was about 230 characters.  The maximum length of an ECC variable is 210 characters.  So, I had to split it up into 2 separate ECC variables.

Thanks,
Kevin