[cisco-voip] Block call based on ANI and DNIS at the same time

Telecom telecom3390 at me.com
Mon Jul 25 15:35:51 EDT 2016

Hi all!

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to block calls from an ANI but only to a specific DNIS while allowing calls to other extensions to proceed from that ANI?

The scenario:
800-555-5555 calls our extension 1000. However, extension 1000 is an executive and shouldn't be getting those calls. 800-555-5555 is a valid number associated with a vendor of ours, and calls to other internal numbers are OK, but not to extn. 1000.

I am familiar with the "Route Next Hop By Calling Party Number" and have tested that functionality but it seems to apply to all extensions and I don't see a way to filter based on called extension as well as ANI at the same time.

We are using CUCM 9.x with an MGCP gateway.

We have also asked the vendor not to call extn 1000 but it is taking them a while to remove that number from their autodialers I guess as calls are still arriving.

Thanks for any ideas

Mike S.