[cisco-voip] Busy out or off hook FXO port

Nick Britt nickolasjbritt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:34:05 EDT 2016

Hey There!

I have a requirement to force an FXO line into the Busy/offhook state from
the CLI.

The provider has a round robin hunt group across a few FXO's but in
previous testing we have realised that when the port was in a "shut" state
the Telco still sent calls to the disabled ports.

Only when the port was unplugged, in the busy state or off-hook state the
hunt group would continue to the next member in the hunt group.

I need to complete end to end testing with one analog line, so I need the
ability to disable / busy out this particular fxo line.

Thanks

- Nick