[cisco-voip] PS-ALI DID Registration

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Fri Jun 3 17:01:14 EDT 2016

and if the LEC for your region IS Cox, then yes, they have an ALI database.

Thanks,

Ryan

On Jun 3, 2016, at 4:01 PM, Ryan Huff <ryanhuff at outlook.com<mailto:ryanhuff at outlook.com>> wrote:

Assuming it's the same Cox ... they offer E911 as a residential product (https://www.cox.com/residential/learn/e911.html), I'd be surprised if that didn't extend to the rest of their portfolio of products.

However, if you don't get traction with that; find the LEC for the region you're working with in NE (http://www.psc.nebraska.gov/telecom/pdf/general/local_exchange_carriers.pdf) and talk to their engineering department. Most LEC's I have dealt with will do a one-time insert into their Automatic Location Identification database for free (or a small fee) -especially if the customer is Ed. or public sector.

Hope this helps,

Ryan

Thanks,

Ryan