[cisco-voip] Expressway Design for new startup

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 03:49:23 EDT 2016

Hi James,
you are right regarding the phone registration on Spark directly. However,
for the voice gateway connectivity for voice countries, looks like we will
have to go via Hybrid method. :(

If that's the case + customer have MPLS today. I will prefer to have the
voice traffic over MPLS. At least we can tell them that when using
deskphone, quality is guarantee.

Regards,
Ki Wi

--