[cisco-voip] DX Series Kiosk Mode

Tong, Dana Dana.Tong at team.telstra.com
Tue Jun 7 21:24:41 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I actually sold and implemented this for a customer of mine. Works great.

Ordering EZDX:
L-DX-PAVR-SP

Virtual Reception App for DX70 and DX80

L-DX-PAVR1-SP

Virtual Reception App for DX70 and DX80. 1 year support

L-SP-PRODUCT-TERMS

Buyer Acceptance of SolutionsPlus Terms and Conditions

L-DX-PAVR-RTU

Virtual Reception App for DX70 and DX80 RTU

Post ordering I found it difficult to get any information on how to obtain and install the software.
There was an online web form (after submitting the PAK on the licensing portal)  that I completed which did not appear to go anywhere.

In the end I got in contact with a person by the name of “Ichiro Onishi” from PhoneAppli in Japan. Ichiro provided me with all of the documentation and software to setup and install on the customer DX.
He was extremely helpful. I provided him the Cisco Sales order number and proof of purchase.

Ichiro Onishi <ichiro.onishi at phoneappli.net>

Cheers
Dana