[cisco-voip] Level 3 Sip and CUBE

Kuzmowycz, George George.Kuzmowycz at aipso.com
Mon Jun 13 14:57:21 EDT 2016

Here is what works for us with L3.

voice service voip
no ip address trusted authenticate
mode border-element license capacity 100
allow-connections h323 to h323
allow-connections h323 to sip
allow-connections sip to h323
allow-connections sip to sip
fax protocol t38 version 0 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback none
sip
  rel1xx disable
  header-passing
  error-passthru
  early-offer forced
  midcall-signaling passthru
  sip-profiles 100
!
voice class uri 1 sip
host ipv4:nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn
[etc.]
voice class codec 1
codec preference 1 g711ulaw
codec preference 2 g711alaw
codec preference 3 g729r8
!
!
voice class sip-profiles 100
response ANY sdp-header Audio-Attribute modify "sendonly" "sendrecv"
 request ANY sdp-header Audio-Attribute modify "sendonly" "sendrecv"
!
!
!
dial-peer voice 203 voip
description 7-digit local calls to Level 3
translation-profile outgoing 7DIGIT
destination-pattern 9[2-9]......$
session protocol sipv2
session target sip-server
voice-class codec 1
 voice-class sip early-offer forced
voice-class sip bind control source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0
voice-class sip bind media source-interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
!
sip-ua
 sip-server ipv4:nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn:5060