[cisco-voip] CUCM 11.5 Upgrade from 11.0 Requires PUT?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 14:15:44 EDT 2016

I get that the proof is in the pudding, but I personally research and plan
projects based on data on cisco.com.  My job requires that the information
on cisco.com is as accurate as possible.  Heck, I could do the upgrade in
dCloud, but what's easier:

A) Spending 5 minutes to look at the upgrade path requirements
B) Spending 6 hours messing around with dCloud and upgrading CUCM 11 to 11.5

Time is money.