[cisco-voip] UCCX - Need help with SQL CLI command to gather some system info about the UCCX system.

NateCCIE nateccie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:37:13 EDT 2016

Uplinx?

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
Brian V
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 10:19 AM
To: Cisco VOIP <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject: [cisco-voip] UCCX - Need help with SQL CLI command to gather some
system info about the UCCX system.

All you SQL gurus out there :)

I'm hoping there is a quick way to accomplish a task.

I recently inherited a UCCX 10.6 install with 39 applications defined.

I need to document the application name, the script assigned to the
application, and the trigger(s) assigned to the application

I only have WebEx access to a shared desktop at the customer. That
desktop has a browser and Putty.

I have HTTP and SSH access to the UCCX system via the remote desktop.

Does anyone know how to write a quick SQL CLI statement to gather this
info in one go ?

Thanks !