[cisco-voip] Presence status in corporate directory of IP phone 8845

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Thu Jun 23 08:37:59 EDT 2016

Hi,

we're running CUCM and CUP 10.5(2) and we just got a few 8845 phones. One
new feature I noticed, but haven't found any info on, is that in the
corporate directory there is an icon and text for the presence status of
the user, just like in Jabber. Alas, the icon is grey and the text reads
"offline" for all users. I'm assuming that I have to do something to enable
the phone to access the presence servers.

I have used BLF before, which requires something similar, so I tried adding
the SUBSCRIBE CSS to the phone, but that hasn't changed anything. What am I
missing?

Cheers

Sebastian
--
    .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121 (Gebäude 133), Zimmer 2.02.:.
                 .:.Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK).:.