[cisco-voip] Ireland Office on US CUCM

Sean E. Knight sean at 14west.us
Wed Mar 2 10:57:47 EST 2016

Hello,  have some questions.  We are building an office in Ireland and would like to get them local to Ireland phone numbers.  We would need to order them from Ireland but would like to have them added to our CUCM in Maryland.  It would be useful for dialing internally back and forth (not sure what the digit could would need to be).

So my questions are:

Can this be done?

Where would we need to order a block of number from?

Would dialing internally be a 4 digit dial or more?

In terms of dialing locally for them how would the Call Manager differentiate from local to US and local to Ireland?

What other configuration problems would I need to look at?

Has anyone done this before?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sean

Sean E. Knight
Network and Telecommunications Administrator
sean at 14west.us<mailto:sean at 14west.us>
  410-864-1805

<http://www.agora-inc.com/>[cid:imagead2337.JPG at 73731e0b.4cb9f052]