[cisco-voip] as built doc generation

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Mar 2 23:03:00 EST 2016

- should be a web app, no desktop gui
- if I have to use a desktop GUI, please let me maximize the window
- I need an API, everything is better with an API (even toasters)
- I want a cloud based export; an arguable point I know, because I could manually move the local export to a cloud
- I want a regex engine that allows me to tone down the captured data based on pattern matching

Thanks,

Ryan