[cisco-voip] as built doc generation
ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Mar 2 23:03:00 EST 2016
- should be a web app, no desktop gui
- if I have to use a desktop GUI, please let me maximize the window
- I need an API, everything is better with an API (even toasters)
- I want a cloud based export; an arguable point I know, because I could manually move the local export to a cloud
- I want a regex engine that allows me to tone down the captured data based on pattern matching
On Mar 2, 2016, at 10:53 PM, Thomas LeMay <thomaslemay at comcast.net<mailto:thomaslemay at comcast.net>> wrote:
I like Uplinx. What are some of the shortfalls?
From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Ryan Huff
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 9:52 PM
To: cisco voip
Subject: [cisco-voip] as built doc generation
What is everyone using to build as built docs nowadays?
Variphy doesn't quite get everything I want to see and Uplinx is nice but has some shortfalls IMO that never seem to get addressed. Anyone have other suggestions besides Variphy and Uplinx? I'd love to whitebox something but do not have the time.
= Ryan =
Email: ryanhuff at outlook.com<mailto:ryanhuff at outlook.com>
Spark: ryanhuff at outlook.com<mailto:ryanhuff at outlook.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cisco-voip