[cisco-voip] Jabber and P-RTP-Stat

Horton, Jamin jamin.horton at oneneck.com
Fri Mar 4 09:45:29 EST 2016

Side question. If it did how do you ultimately utilize the data?

Jamin Horton - Collaboration Practice Manager
CCIE Collaboration #39988
Direct:  303-734-4048
Cell:  720-401-8340
Email:  Jamin.Horton at OneNeck.com

 - This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.