[cisco-voip] R: R: R: Upgrade IM&Presence version 9.1.2 to Version 11.0.1.10000-6

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Mar 7 14:39:08 EST 2016

I won't take the credit for that Alessandro; we'll put that dollar bill in Anthony's tip jar ;).

Thanks,

Ryan
On Mar 7, 2016, at 2:36 PM, Alessandro Bertacco <bertacco.alessandro at alice.it<mailto:bertacco.alessandro at alice.it>> wrote:

Yes Ryan,
  finally I've found the old cups under system application sever. Deleted that, added new server Im & presence under system->server, and fresh install of new server Im&presence version 11.

Thank you very much guys.