[cisco-voip] CUBE code upgrade

Barnett, Nick Nick.Barnett at countryfinancial.com
Thu Mar 17 17:03:54 EDT 2016

I'm currently running 15.3(3)M6 on our CUBE HA pairs. I'm looking at upgrading to 15.4(3)M6, as it looks like the best fit for us. No critical security advisories, it's acceptable in CVP/UCCE... but more importantly, it gives us some nice options for routing on URI and other incoming numbers.

Our current code has CUBE level 9.5.1   I see that the new code has CUBE 10 inside.  Does anyone have any experience with jumping CUBE levels? Any pointers on this undertaking?

Thanks,
Nick