[cisco-voip] external camera (Canon XA10) HDMI input into Cisco C60 codec

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Mar 24 16:32:57 EDT 2016

I'm trying out an external camera (Canon XA10) which supports 1080p output on the HDMI port (see link below).

However, when I plug it into any of the HDMI inputs on my c60, I only get 720x480 on the screen.

Just wondering if this is a known issue where non-Cisco cameras are down shifted to a lower resolution.

I tried both HDMI inputs. I also made sure the camera was set to 1080p on the HDMI port before connecting.

http://www.canon.ca/inetCA/en/products/method/gp/pid/8553#_030

HDMI Terminal

HDMI Mini Connector (output), CEC, x.v.Color, and 1080p output supported

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph