[cisco-voip] Present Callers queued time to UCCX Finesse agent desktop

Matthew Collins mcollins at block.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 04:13:18 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Trying to present the callers queued time to the agent when the agent is presented the call but not have much luck.

What I have done so far is to get a reporting statistic current Wait Duration from CSQ IPCC Express and store that as a Integer Call Variable

[cid:image001.png at 01D18B2D.095FFD90]

I have played around with where I place the two steps but going around in circles. In the above example the agents time is queue is showing  blank and when I debug the Time in Queue is set at "-1"

TAI

Matt