[cisco-voip] Vmware Tools Bug CSCux90747

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Tue May 3 16:09:15 EDT 2016

Does this not affect anything but CUCM? I'm surprised it doesn't hit Unity Connection? The workaround mentioned pretty much every product, but the fix only works on CUCM.
Just want to confirm as I have some VMware updates planned.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer
Direct Voice: 443.541.1518

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> | G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts>