[cisco-voip] LDAP, Sync, Filters and CUCM

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:41:01 EDT 2016

CUCM doesn't delete the users when they are marked inactive.   you can fix
the LDAP agreement, resync and get them back if you get it fixed before the
garbage cycle clears them out.

this is really an issue for the UCCX team, they should handle user changes
in CUCM more gracefully.  This is also the case for situations where the
username changes.  If the account changes in the LDAP directory, CUCM will
usually see the change and update the username.  however, UCCX doesn't
track the same way and will delete the agent's old account and create a new
account for the new username.  the new UCCX account will have no skills, no
team, no associated historical data, etc.    I haven't tested this with
UCCX 11, but this is how it has been on UCCX when I last tested it.