[cisco-voip] Looking for beta testers for UCCX Call Flow Designer

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue May 3 23:56:49 EDT 2016

Value is hard to place properly, as it's so subjective.

What makes this an even harder value proposition is that it's from a
smaller third party company (sorry, no offense), and a customer who invests
in this tool, will have to bet on it being around for the life of the
system.  Else, it was simply just a good idea at the time.

Where I see this really adding value is in green field deployments where
you can involve BAs in the documentation process, all the while they are
piecing together the building blocks for the actual script.  Or also in
daily operations, where an update to the documentation, translates directly
into the change itself.  This eliminates documentation of call flows
becoming out of date.  And since you can use this tool to simply create
images or Visio diagrams, without the need to export AEF files, you can
technically use it for any and all call flow diagrams (I.e., Hunt Groups)
keeping a consistent look and feel to your documents.

I'd like to try this tool out, and I have an upcoming project that's not
too large where I think this could be a good fit.  Reach out to me Tanner.