[cisco-voip] Looking for beta testers for UCCX Call Flow Designer

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Wed May 4 12:04:38 EDT 2016

Tanner I can see the benefit of this and have been looking for a tool to do this for a long time.  Can you add me to your beta list?  We are just getting ready to consolidate our service areas into one call location so would like to test your product for that change.

Thanks

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services
Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N 5H5
work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034