[cisco-voip] Login used ID setting in device profile.

Corson, Teressa Teressa.Corson at doit.nh.gov
Fri May 6 10:22:57 EDT 2016

I believe it specifies what profile you want on the phone when no one is logged into it.  We use EM and for our purposes, we leave this at ‘none.’  However, if you had a Guest cubicle where you wanted basic phone calling on the phone when no one was using the cubicle, you could make a Guest profile and make that the default logged out profile under the setting you’ve shown here.  When someone came to use the cubicle, they could log in with their own profile so the phone will show their assigned line(s) and give them their own calling privileges.

T.

Teressa Corson, CCNP, CCDA, CCNP-Voice
TSS VI, Operations
Network Operations
State of NH, Department of Information Technology
603-223-5727
www.nh.gov/doit<http://www.nh.gov/doit>

[ccnp_voice_sm]  [ccnp_routingswitching_sm]   [ccda_sm]

Statement of Confidentiality:  The contents of this message are confidential.  Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either in whole or in part) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system.