[cisco-voip] Upgrading from CUCM v9 to 10 on new hardware issue.

Andy Carse andy.carse at gmail.com
Tue May 17 10:07:29 EDT 2016

Hi,
I seem to have stumbled on an issue.

I'm in the process of upgrading a Call manager cluster both software and
hardware.
So the usual backup old cluster,
Install new cluster on same software version on new hardware.
Thats all gone fine changed IP address ok.

My issue is when it comes to consolidating the TFTP certificates so that we
can migrate from the old cluster to the new, without the ITL file issue.

So I've exported the new tomcat certificate to an sftp server ok, but when
I try to consolidate from the old server this new cert, the option isn't
present only export.

Is there a different way to achieve this consolidation process?

I'm using a Cisco support community doc but its for v8 ok its old but I
wouldn't have thought that it would be too far out.

For the upgrade I have kept the server names the same and just changed the
ip addressing.

TIA

--
Rgds Andy