[cisco-voip] CCX 10.6 (HA) CUIC Missing Queue Report after Failover

Max Harmony bmaxim88 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:47:04 EDT 2016

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your response, this just gets weirder by the day, currently we
are still in Fail over mode, the initial issue was resolved, and that was
when the fail over initially occurred, we lost our Wallboard Live data,
then to resolve this we added the secondary server now (M) as a secondary
Data source in CUIC, so the Live data came back but HR for Queueing was
missing in the Custom reports. Some tables have data but just the Queue
data is missing, I was wondering why just the Queueing data field is empty,
is there something in Failback that prevents this from being available from
Datasource of the secondary UCCX server?