[cisco-voip] Finesse Browser User-Agent Sniffing

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Wed May 18 13:39:41 EDT 2016

I would expect a widget to work pretty easily as you could run some javascript to determine to browser type i.e.

https://whichbrowser.net

I was wondering myself if there is a common repository of widget examples, or a community GitHub repository etc.

This would be a good example to publish for other to use/extend.

Kind Regards

Stephen Welsh
CTO

[cid:CBBF0493-235C-43D2-A874-9FB3D95AF598 at b2.unifiedfx.com]