[cisco-voip] External Mask not showing

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu May 19 14:37:02 EDT 2016

I got stuck with this as well. But my telco wasn't nice enough to say something changed. ;)

I didn't change any of my route patterns, but I did change my gateways.

Called party IE number type unknown: Cisco CallManager
Calling party IE number type unknown: National
Called Numbering Plan: Cisco CallManager
Calling Numbering Plan: ISDN

that fixed things up.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.