[cisco-voip] Call Transfer stripping digits

Nick Britt nickolasjbritt at gmail.com
Fri May 20 00:32:53 EDT 2016

Sorry does the 81 get removed or its not added?

I am assuming the call is blindly transferred and then not answered?

Are you using the remote number field under the device?

I will be honest I haven't tested transferred calls while using the remote
number calling transformation approach but I have not had any complaints
either.

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 3:00 AM, Natambu Obleton <nobleton at fasttrackcomm.net
> wrote:

> I have customer setup with dialing 8+number for external calling. To
> correct the missed and received call entries I have the translation pattern
> "Prefix Digits" of "81". This works for calls to the DIDs, but if a call is
> transferred between extensions the "81" gets removed. So in the missed and
> received call entries can't be used. Anyone run into this and have a fix?
> TIA
>

> --
>

> Natambu Obleton
>
> CISSP #370414 CCIE #38491
>
> Director of Network Engineering and Operations
>
> FastTrack Communications, Inc.
>
> 970.828.1009

- Nick