[cisco-voip] analog door buzzers and strike controllers (Algo 3228 Station Port FXS Doorphone)

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu May 26 09:54:23 EDT 2016

Anyone have any issues with using the analog version of door security systems with Cisco phones? We're not in a position to install the SIP model, so we just want to be able to install the analog version.

I just want to make sure that when the system calls an extension, the user on the other side can press 6 to open the door.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph