[cisco-voip] Future of Jabber .......

Matthew Collins mcollins at block.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 04:35:52 EDT 2016

Received this in one of the Cisco Customer Connection: Briefing Registration invites last week

"November 17, 2016 - Revised Jabber Roadmap Update
Cisco Collab Technology Group listened to and has acted upon your feedback on the Cisco Jabber roadmap that was delivered on September 15, 2016! Please join us to hear about the revised Jabber roadmap for post R11.8 capabilities that will include iOS Voice/Video Push notifications (in addition to IM/P notifications in R11.8), Multi-Line call support, Contact Center Feature enhancements, and more features and capabilities!"

Regards

Matthew Collins