[cisco-voip] IP Phone Ports

Corson, Teressa Teressa.Corson at doit.nh.gov
Thu Nov 10 08:41:22 EST 2016

I, too, have had users plug both phone ports into the network.  Amazing how quickly the network goes down.  :)  I don't recommend trying it.  However, you will see lots of "pretty" flashing lights on the switches in the network!

Teressa Corson, CCNP, CCDA, CCNP-Voice
TSS VI, Operations
Network Operations
State of NH, Department of Information Technology
603-223-5727
www.nh.gov/doit<http://www.nh.gov/doit>

[ccnp_voice_sm]  [ccnp_routingswitching_sm]   [ccda_sm]

Statement of Confidentiality:  The contents of this message are confidential.  Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either in whole or in part) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system.