[cisco-voip] IM&P IM Logs

Parker Pearson - Donoma parker at donomasoftware.com
Thu Nov 10 11:12:33 EST 2016

My company creates a product written exactly for this feature for IM&P.  It’s written for Cisco (exclusively) and has the Cisco Interoperability certification.  We sell it through Cisco partners worldwide.  You can visit our product page on our website at http://donomasoftware.com/donoma-stonescribe/ or if you prefer, you can see it on the Cisco Marketplace at https://marketplace.cisco.com/catalog/companies/donoma-software/products/donoma-stonescribe

If you want to get set up with a demo, you can ping me back for more info & to arrange a demo.  Only takes a few minutes!

OK – I’ll go back to lurking.  I promise I only put things out like this when someone specifically asks for help on something we offer.

Cheers,

Parker Pearson

[Donoma Software Web Page]<http://donomasoftware.com/>

Parker Pearson
Vice President, Marketing & Business Development

Donoma Software
1750 Kraft Dr. Suite 1200 Blacksburg, VA 24060
540.443.3577
parker at donomasoftware.com
www.donomasoftware.com<http://www.donomasoftware.com>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/DonomaSoftware>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/donomasoftware>  [LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/donoma-software>