[cisco-voip] alternatives to Uplinx?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:30:38 EST 2016

That was a strange way to word the email.  You like what you see, but you
want an alternative?

I have an aversion to using an Uplinx report for an as-built, as it doesn't
enable you to see the forest for the trees.  Just running SELECT * FROM
numplan WHERE tkpatternusage = 3, and cramming all Translation Patterns
into 90 pages of an MS Word document, is not exactly an as-built.

That's more a problem of the usage of the tool, and not the tool itself.
In fact, the tool seems to be built really well, and it's very
customizable. Oh, and I do like how it provides explanations for each
section of the report.

What is the problem you're looking to solve with Uplinx or another similar
tool?