[cisco-voip] UCCX 11.5 Upgrade Disaster

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Fri Nov 18 01:08:44 EST 2016

Hi Lukaz,

You can use any CA as long as they can sign it and provide the full certificate chain, which you will upload. Also, the COP and the rollback COP is available with TAC. You can open a case to get access to the same.

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU
CCIE Collaboration # 40065